[Vtigercrm-developers] code.vtiger.com is live!

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:31:25 GMT 2015

On 22/10/15 12:43, IT-Solutions4You wrote:
> How can we propose some enhancements, like SQL changes, like this one:
>

> ALTER TABLE  `vtiger_inventoryproductrel` CHANGE  `comment`  `comment`
> TEXT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci NULL DEFAULT NULL

I think things like this should be raised as an issue and then people
can discuss it and then hopefully a decision can be made on whether to
implement a patch or or not.

You can "tag" issues with one or more of the Labels - for example there
is "discussion", "suggestion" and "enhancement" which might fit the bill
here. Issues do not just have to be bugs.

I for one agree with your specific request. I have had to change that
column to 1500 chars before now!