[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom Date Fields still broken in Reports

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Mon Oct 19 16:22:42 GMT 2015

Alan,

this would be great, much better to have pull requests rather than managing
> fixes through the mailing list

Yep.

Simone,

We are planning to set a goal of 5-6 months for next release. This should
give us good amount of time to focus on dev + collaboration
on other activities.

I'm humble towards all the extended support you members are offering -
which helps us to sit tight on the desk for dev-tasks. Feeling blessed.

Regards,
Prasad

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I
LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 8:01 PM, Simone Travaglini <
simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi prasad,
> thanks for answer.
> Do you have a timeline for future relase? I think could be usefull for us
> to know what's in your mind for the future.
> Anyway thanks for your work and support.

>> Vtiger 6.4 enables multi-layout support
>> <http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/extensions/examples/layout-i386-v1.html>
>> and Vtiger 7 on Ondemand builds on-top of this framework.
>>
>> The version difference is mainly for due to significant UI changes being
>> offered on the service (than earlier) .
>> This new-layout is still under development is updates are pushed
>> every-day. Which is a bit of challenge to achieve
>> the same as product releases.
>>

>> Is Vtiger being abandoned very slowy?
>>

>> No.
>>
>> The on demand can happily always offer more features than the os version.
>>> But vtiger should put those features up on the marketplace as modules so
>>> that we can buy those for our os installations and don't have to reinvent
>>> the wheel all the time.
>>

>> Features developed for Ondemand are dependent on home-grown services which
>> cease to work without it. So moving them on to marketplace is not
>> possible.
>>
>> The vtiger forum and this mailing list are very bad to use. So is the svn
>>> repository. If you want us open source users and developers actually
>>> contribute, consider moving the repository to a modern repo like github,
>>> offer a nice to use platform for everyone, don't be stuck with the dodgy
>>> sourceforge and become fakers like they are.
>>

>> We are ambitious to migrate trac.vtiger.com to new-repository, our
>> operation
>> team did experiment with Gitlab and confident to turn it to production
>> sooner.
>>
>> Answer the question: Do you want us to contribute?
>>

>> Yes - we appreciate it as always.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Prasad
>> Vtiger Team
>>

>> --
>> FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm>
>>  I LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog
>> <https://blogs.vtiger.com> I Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 5:42 PM, Preexo <preexo at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I think having a 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and a 6.4 (4-5 versions) within this year
>>> sounds pretty damn good and like progress at first!!
>>> ... If there wasn't the on demand version which feels like it's already
>>> at
>>> 7.4. And officially this should still be the same product, right?
>>> Money... Money is nice, money is what drives us all. It's why I keep