[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Astersik Connector

Vladimir Karažija vladimir at kosacrta.hr
Sun Oct 18 09:44:23 GMT 2015

Hi mahoutchian,

I am happy you made some progress with my instructions, glad I could help.

Regarding popups problems that do not want to go away, I suppose you are
using asterisk 12?

That is possibly problem, because AGI configuration is tested on asterisk
11..

I also had that problem and when I changed to asterisk 11 that problem was
fixed.

Regarding problems for outgoing calls outside, take a look at the
screenshots...

You need to enter DAHDi g0 trunk name in vtiger crm Provider configuration.

These are screenshots from FreePBX web interface, I do not know if you are
using it (so you just need to find what is the name of your DAHDi g0
outgoing trunk)

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 3]

Vladimir Karažija