[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.4 arrives with support for installing Layouts via marketplace.

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Oct 16 10:14:47 GMT 2015

Dear Developer,

We are happy to announce GA release of Vtiger CRM 6.4.0. In this version,
we addressed a key security vulnerability and 40 issues
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=closed&group=resolution&milestone=6.4.0>
reported on trac. Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We would
also like to extend special thanks to Benjamin Daniel Mussler
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/mussler> for notifying us about SQL Injection
and XSS Vulnerability issue.

*Layouts* - Build your own app on 6.4

In 6.4, developers can create new layouts, and distribute them via the
marketplace. Users can install layouts from the extension store. For an
illustration on how to create marketplace-ready layouts, please click here
<http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/extensions/examples/layout-i386-v1.html>

This feature opens up many possibilities for developers to use their
expertise and tailor Vtiger for specific domains, and even white-label it.

You can download Vtiger CRM 6.4.0 from here:
https://www.vtiger.com/open-source-downloads/

Please do access demo <http://demo.vtiger.com> instance here.

If you encounter any issues while using Vtiger 6.4.0, please report them on
trac.vtiger.com (set target version to 6.4)

--
With
Best Regards