[Vtigercrm-developers] individual taxes not working

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 16 03:45:01 GMT 2015

Activating the field does not completely solve the issue, each product now
needs a tax assigned, in our case default 0... not a completely trivial task
with more than 1400 products already in the list.
Having different users from different countries using the CRM makes it even
more difficult what default to set. The tax engine is not very straight
forward, it needs some improvements like country dependency and global
default settings, any chance this will be improved sometime soon? the
ondemand actually seems to already have a much better tax system, I'm
wondering if that is going to be released for the OS version too?

Preexo wrote