[Vtigercrm-developers] PM module?

boruapps pobrien at boruapps.com
Tue Oct 13 14:47:49 GMT 2015

here is what we did:

Create new user in VT automatically adds as a user in slack:

On any record in VT, click to add a new slack (topic) channel, add users
(now or later), click save. A link to the channel is saved on that screen
for later display of the linked slack conversations.   For example, On an
organization screen, any user could click the button and add users that
might be interested in staying In touch with what happens to that
company. Users can add themselves from the slack side as well. The topic
would be available looking on the slack side or looking on the vTiger side
in the slack widget on the organization screen.

Preview of the linked slack topic/channel in VT on screen that is linked to
the channel. We can do this as a widget on summary screens.

Patrick O'Brien
Boru, Inc.
More Sales, Better Service - Results for Small Business
Work    312-878-6461, Ext 1
Mobile  312-282-4561
Follow us on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/BoruApps>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/BoruApps>