[Vtigercrm-developers] LDAP integration in vTiger 6.x?

Doug sailsfast at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:25:08 GMT 2015

When you came out with your stuff I was impressed...
That was until we were all poorly treated by your team.
Please take your marbles and go home.

Or when your attitude towards the community improves, or your leader
replaced let is know.

But please post on your own mailing list.

Oppps. You don't have one because you choose to delete.  :-/