[Vtigercrm-developers] No data sent in vtiger_portalinfo

ardi zeneli zeneliiardi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:24:29 GMT 2015

Hello,

Usually when checking the portal check-box in the Contacts module the login
data are sent in the db in vtiger_portalinfo table. In my case no data are
sent in the database. I have alredy checked the files crmentity.php and
contacsthandler.php in the Contacts module and the save entity functions
seem to be ok, but i guess that they aren't triggered in order to pupulate
the table in the db since no request gets sent to the db.
Is there anything else that i can check or do?

Thanks