[Vtigercrm-developers] Strict standards

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 13:16:04 GMT 2015

what you need is "~E_STRICT" which excludes strict warnings, the ~ is
important.
You have display errors on, and your error level is E_ALL but you need
it to be E_ALL ~E_STRICT
and you might want ~E_WARN or some of the other stuff turned off too.
Alternatively dive in and fix all the problems!

Alan.