[Vtigercrm-developers] add custom field with uitype 10 field to calendar events module

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 8 04:45:53 GMT 2015

I was very very naive (very frustrated by now) and thought I could just use
the module designer to add calendar events to a new module. This didn't work
at all. The outcome was a stuck user interface whenever I selected the
related events of the related module.

I then tried using the VGSRelatedFields Plugin to add my custom module to
the events module. This didn't work either.

Obviously the calendar events module is doing everything different and no
standardized solution works here.
I find some bits and pieces on the net on how to add a custom field with
uitype 10 to the events module but nothing has really worked.

Has anyone come up with a working procedure to this by now or should we
maybe start adding the bits and pieces to create a full working procedure.
The goal is:
Add a custom field with uitype 10 to the calendar events module.

Thanks for any help or input on this in advance,
best regards!