[Vtigercrm-developers] its4you Email maker vs vtiger email for mass emailling

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:49:35 GMT 2015

Hi pricing is the following, code is not encripted but you can't resell to
third part. So Flat mean you can use with all your cloud customers as
example:

Update and support1 LicenceFlat3 month 1494991 year 249699Lifetime399999
I want to say that module is in evolution and all money get from selling
will be reinvested.