[Vtigercrm-developers] New vtiger on demand

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 6 07:31:08 GMT 2015

Hi,

We have included new layout support in on-demand, that is the change you
are seeing in vtiger ondemand. Now complete new layout has been written.

This framework of supporting multi layout is being included in vtiger
open-source in version 6.4. Where user can able to import and export the
layouts for vtiger.

In future we are planning this to support developers for publishing new
layouts to vtiger from marketplace.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 10:23 PM, Simone Travaglini <
simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Vtiger team, news on roadmap? It's very difficulty work without a clear
> roadmap! Do you want help comunity giving more info, if possible?
> Thanks for support!

>> Hi Simone,
>>
>> I think that what you are seeing is actually a Theme. That's why they add
>> custom theme support in 6.4.
>>
>> Although, +1 for knowing the Open Source roadmap.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 8:39 AM, Simone Travaglini <
>> simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I see that vtiger ondemand had big improvement (really good work). I
>>> think that at this moment is a different product despite Vtiger open
>>> source.
>>> Someone of vtiger team can give us more info about open source future?
>>> How will be related to vtiger ondemand?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Simone Travaglini
>>> 328 5499846
>>> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>>>

>>> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
>>> necessario!

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/

> Simone Travaglini
> 328 5499846
> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
> necessario!

With
Best Regards
Uma.S