[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace. Use the module but not paid for it?

Conrado Maggi comaggi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:58:14 GMT 2015

Hi,

Some time ago I asked about the subscribers in the marketplace with Paid On
= NO. And I was told that are users that haven't completed the purchase.

Today I login into a customers' instance, I notice that is using one of our
modules but when I go to the marketplace I see that this customers purchase
is in status = NO

How does the maketplace work? People can download the module, not paid and
still using it?

Thanks!