[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Custom Project for appointment Management

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 16:16:32 GMT 2015

Hi

Please let me know if anyone can take over this project with Fast track.

The  project have done upto 70% by us and and released trial. So we will
provide you the source and initial guidelines. Our problem is we are
running out of resources to handle the fast track / dedicated team the
client need at the moment.

The Client prefer indian developers/team, but it would be ok, if rates will
be moderate.

If anyone interested, please let me know

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan