[Vtigercrm-developers] performance turning tips : detailview

lajeesh k lajeeshk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:11:06 GMT 2015

I have used Alan's tips on my another thread

finally, if you want your list views to be "starts with" queries rather
than "contains" queries you can edit
layouts/vlayout/modules/Vtiger/resources/List.js  around line 1893
and change from:
            var searchOperator = 'c';
to:
            var searchOperator = 's';

then it will use any indexes you have on those columns. This should
probably be a configurable preference in the config.inc.php or something.

Regards,
Lajeesh