[Vtigercrm-developers] about new template manager (Vtiger 6.4)

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Mon Nov 9 10:24:03 GMT 2015

Thank you for the order of fallback - which sounds good - I see a gap in
our understanding of what Layout refers to.

Layout defines the overall UI structure of the application.
If the intent is to extend part of it doing with (headerscript or skins is
a choice).

The structural changes between layouts could be vast and depends on the its
feature sets.
v7 falling back on vlayout (6.0) is unlikely a choice with respect UI
matchup. However, v7
itself would have fallback UI for custom module view.

Regards,
Prasad

PS: v7 layout is still under development and being improved. It would
possibly be released in other 8-12 months.

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I
LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog