[Vtigercrm-developers] Send Notificacion - Vtiger CRM 6.2.0.

Daniel Blueh E. daniel.xii at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:51:05 GMT 2015

Oh, Thanks Alan!

So "Send Notification", means "Send Notification when this entity is
asigned".

Let me see if I understand this....

In an event, if I select "Send Notification" and "Send Email Reminder
Before",  the user will recieve 2 emails: One when the event is created,
and one some time before the event.

And If I want a reminder to be sent on the day in which the task starts,
 I'll need to create a new workflow.

Thanks from Chile,
Daniel

--