[Vtigercrm-developers] Send Notificacion - Vtiger CRM 6.2.0.

Daniel Blueh E. daniel.xii at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:20:39 GMT 2015

When I create a ToDo(or an event), and activate the "Send Notification"
box, and set a future date for it to begin(for example in two days), I
recieve the email notificaction instantly(VTiger doesn't wait for the date
to arrive to send it).

I've tried to find answers by myselfs and online, buy I haven't been able
to solve it. Mi cron is working OK, and I have my correct timezone
configured in config.inc.php.

Im using Vtiger CRM 6.2.0.

Do you have any idea of why this is happening, or what can I do to find out
or solve it?

Thanks for your time!
Daniel