[Vtigercrm-developers] BUG: UI10 with more than 1 target breaking filters...?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri May 22 10:29:31 GMT 2015

What a dogs dinner that was ;-)

But it can be fixed however.

In the Query Generator, replace the line (around ~740) that says:

> $columnSql = getSqlForNameInDisplayFormat(array('first_name'=>$columnList[0],'last_name'=>$columnList[1]),'Users');

With:

> foreach($columnList as $column) {
>     $columns[] = $column;
> }
> $columnSql = getSqlForNameInDisplayFormat($columns,$module);

Then in vtlib/Vtiger/Deprecated.php modify the
getSqlForNameInDisplayFormat function so that instead of:

> foreach($fieldsName as $key => $value) {
>     $formattedNameList[] = $input[$value];
> }

You have:

> foreach($fieldsName as $key => $value) {
>     $formattedNameList[] = $value;
> }

Together these changes mean that the QueryGenerator no longer makes two
incorrect assumptions:

1. That the Users module entityfield will *always* be 'first_name,last_name'

and

2. That any entityfield with more than one field will *only* ever have
two fieldnames (We have had situations where we have used three).

Cheers