[Vtigercrm-developers] BUG: UI10 with more than 1 target breaking filters...?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Thu May 21 18:42:48 GMT 2015

On 21/05/15 16:51, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 21/05/15 16:41, Alan Lord wrote:
>> I think I have found a nasty bug in vtiger filters in 6.2.0

> Something is going wrong in this chunk of code in the QueryGenerator
> (around lines 710 - 740
>

>>                             if(count($columnList) > 1) { *<<<<HERE<<<<*
>>                                 $columnSql =
>> getSqlForNameInDisplayFormat(array('first_name'=>$columnList[0],'last_name'=>$columnList[1]),'Users');

I think I know why this is broken but I don't know how to fix it...

Our customer needs to display the *username* in their Assigned To
fields, not the User's first_name and last_name. So I have changed the
value in the fieldname column of the vtiger_entityname table for the
Users' module row.

What I do not get is why on earth this bunch of spaghetti [1] is being
called at all for a query that trying to concatenate the Lead table's
firstname and lastname columns by passing down the code the "Users"
modulename?

> LEFT JOIN vtiger_account vtiger_accountacclead_id  ON ls_meters.acclead_id = vtiger_accountacclead_id.accountid  WHERE vtiger_crmentity.deleted=0 AND   (  (( trim(CONCAT()) = 'PALACE CLEANERS'

> [1] getSqlForNameInDisplayFormat() <- getEntityModuleInfoFieldsFormatted() <- getEntityModuleInfo();

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk