[Vtigercrm-developers] Change default duration of events

Greg Vas greg7vas at gmail.com
Fri May 8 13:40:37 GMT 2015

Thank you so much Alan!!

Can you help me with these too

In 15 minutes events i cant see clearly the names of the events

1) Is there any way to zoom in the actual calendar so they are not cropped
out?
2) How can it can be done to hide status (programmed, held etc) from
showing in calendar events or change it with my own.

Thats two another things i cannot do that in vtiger interface