[Vtigercrm-developers] Scheduled workflows not working on VT 6.1 when using condition ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Mon May 4 12:38:18 GMT 2015

Hi,

I'm testing scheduled workflow on a VT6.1 instance.
It works properly only if there is no condition configured at STEP2 but not
if any (very basic) is used.

Example on Tickets (schedule set to hourly at STEP1, cron runs every 15
minutes) :
- update field 'Description' with 'TEST WF' content --> no condition --> OK
- update field 'Description' with 'TEST WF' content --> condition = if
assigned_to is 'my admin account' --> KO

However, conditions on workflow are working properly when using "very time
the record is saved" at STEP1.

Is it a known issue, any ticket reference on trac or workaround ?