[Vtigercrm-developers] Programatically create roles from profiles - A Better Explanation of Our Needs!

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Fri May 1 02:54:29 GMT 2015

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for the reply.

We started by using groups but ran into problems. From my recollection and its hazy because I wasn’t the one working on it at the time. Groups had access across all Accounts (what I call agencies). Therefore we had to assign different agency based profiles to each groups.

Which brings us back to square one and was inefficient.

Chris