[Vtigercrm-developers] calendar task

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:06:12 GMT 2015

Thanks for answer. But there is a logic problem. Why I can create a task
for lower level user (this is ok in my opinion) and not modify the same
task? And if I create a task from complete module view (not quick create)
and assign to other user (also lower in level) the task is created but I
get permission error (I think becouse try to redirect to the record and
can't access).