[Vtigercrm-developers] calendar task

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Mar 26 07:25:50 GMT 2015

Hi,

As the event  visibility is set to private , and in the calender setting
sharing access is private then that event is not visible to  the higher
level  user in my calender  but  it is visible in the calender list.

The Mycalender is private for each individual.other users with higher
level also cant able to view other personal  calender.

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 9:57 PM, Simone Travaglini <
simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> calendar task seems to be private by default. But why a user with higher
> level can't modify task of user with lower level? It's a bug in my system
> or is default behaviour?
>

> --
> Simone Travaglini
> 328 5499846
> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
> necessario!

With
Best Regards
Uma.S