[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace small issues

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Mar 20 20:28:44 GMT 2015

Matus,

Thanks for your review. Glad to see Marketplace being received well by
publisher.

1) If I upgrade my extension then the previous(approved) extension is not
> visible in Markeplace, because the new release overwrite previous version.
> I suppose the previus version must be available from Markerplace and firts
> after validation the new one overwrite previous version. The validation
> step take many days by vtiger and our Extensions are not visible in this
> time

Multi version support (having one operational and other in review) would
take a while.

Review cycle gets longer as some extension doesn't comply with guidelines
and need refactoring. Our team stretch up even restructuring code to ensure
publisher is
on-boarded with success.

If you can summarize the changes made to mp-support at vtiger.com - will help
us turn-around quickly.

I will review the other issues mentioned and update as progress is made.

Regards,
Prasad

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I