[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace small issues

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Fri Mar 20 12:44:54 GMT 2015

1) If I upgrade my extension then the previous(approved) extension is
not visible in Markeplace, because the new release overwrite previous
version. I suppose the previus version must be available from
Markerplace and firts after validation the new one overwrite previous
version. The validation step take many days by vtiger and our Extensions
are not visible in this time

2) Reviews. The customers can write review, but we as Publisher, we
can't answer to some issues, problem related to our extenion and support
our Cutomers. We don't have any emails, nothing.

3) Free extension don't have any statistics. We don't know how many
times our Extension is installed. This information is very interesting
for us as developers

4) We don't have any List of Subscribers for free extenions. It's very
important information also, especially for our language pack, to know
how many times it was installed. This are Leads for us.

Markeplace is available more then one year ? in vtiger CRM Open Source
but the functionality and possiblity is very poor. If vtiger will make
some money with Marketplace, then it's necessary inverst some time to
expand the Marketplace functionallity.

Matus
IT-Solutions4You
www.its4you.sk/en