[Vtigercrm-developers] Markeplace big issues

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Fri Mar 20 11:54:11 GMT 2015

Hi,

We are one of vtiger CRM Open Source extenions developers and I have
found some "interesting" bug in vtiger Marketplace. I have buy my
extenion for testing to see how the sales proces wors and I was shocked.
1) After click on Buy button, there is no confirmation page(step) but
the installation process start immediately. What if I clik unwillingly
(such scrolling page) on some Buy icon with the mouse ? There is no way
to Cancel it.

2) Second, but more worse bug, is that I have the extension installed
but I don't see any Paymnet in my account that I have sold my extenion.
So there is a big, very big issue and the customer can have install all
extensions form Marketplace for free.

Sorry to say, but your Marketplace is not right place for vtiger CRM to
offer extenions. You "play" with valiadion process of extensions many
days instead of focus on your own Marketplace code.

Matus
IT-Solutions4You
www.its4you.sk/en