[Vtigercrm-developers] Google Contacts Sync in vtiger 6.2

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Wed Mar 4 01:04:25 GMT 2015

Just wondering if this is working for anyone?

I was able to set up the sync and push all information through to a
group in google contacts. However when I create a contact without an
account in google and try to sync I get the error:
> account_id does not have a value

I have checked and the set up has mapped the company field to account by
default, so I tried adding a dummy company (does not exist inside the
CRM) to my contact within google and attempted another sync, this did
not change the result.

When the google contact account is entered as an existing crm account
the sync (creation of contact within CRM) works correctly.

I also found that editing contacts in google never synced a change to
the CRM, although the "updated" count did reflect how many contacts had
been edited in google, none of the edits were actually saved to the CRM.

Any advice is much appreciated, even if it is just confirmation that
this functionality works for you.

TIA

--
Richard Hills