[Vtigercrm-developers] Google Calendar Sync in vtiger 6.2

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Mar 3 22:15:52 GMT 2015

After further testing I confirmed this bug on multiple servers.

This now works for us after the following changes, please note that line
numbers may be slightly off due to editing the files:

> modules/Google/connectors/Calendar.php line 143:
was            $maxModifiedTime = date('Y-m-d H:i:s',
strtotime(Google_Contacts_Model::vtigerFormat(end($calendarRecords)->getUpdated()))
+ 1);
now            $maxModifiedTime = date('Y-m-d H:i:s',
strtotime(Google_Calendar_Model::vtigerFormat(end($calendarRecords)->getUpdated()))
+ 1);

> ./modules/Google/models/Calendar.php
>     public function vtigerFormat($date) {
>         // EDIT
>         $origDate = $date;
>         // END EDIT
>         list($date, $timestring) = explode('T', $date);
>         list($time, $tz) = explode('.', $timestring);
>         // EDIT - if this is UTC lets change it to correct system time
>         if(substr($tz,-1) == 'Z') {
>                 $date = new DateTime($origDate);
>                 $timeZone = new DateTimeZone(date_default_timezone_get());
>                 $date->setTimezone($timeZone);
>                 $date = $date->format('Y-m-d H:i:s');
>                 return $date;
>         }
>         // END EDIT
>         return $date . " " . $time;
>     }

>     function getStartTimeUTC($user = false) {     AND     function
> getEndTimeUTC($user = false) {
was     $timeZone = new DateTimeZone('UTC');
now     $timeZone = new DateTimeZone(date_default_timezone_get());

Would love to get some feedback from the vtiger team.

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060
fax: +64 (0)7 571 1061