[Vtigercrm-developers] Google Calendar Sync in vtiger 6.2

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Mar 2 22:54:39 GMT 2015

Another bit of the puzzle.

When I change modules/Google/models/Calendar.php functions getEndTimeUTC
and getStartTimeUTC to use the default_timezone set in config.inc.php I
am able to import from google without the dates being imported
incorrectly as UTC.

The name of this function makes me believe that this is still not a
solution but rather an incorrect workaround, really keen to hear where
the translation from UTC to default timezone is meant to be done so that
I can debug that.

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060