[Vtigercrm-developers] our sites in custom role and profile

marlos22 marlos22 at hotmail.it
Sat Jun 27 10:42:15 GMT 2015

Hi

It's possible that the module "our sites" is usable or visible only in
default role or profile of vitger 6? Because i modifies the default roles
and profiles and i create new of this but in those last the module isn't
present.
Exist one way to enable this module also the custom role or profile. In
phase of creation of a new profile our sites isn't present in the list of
modules to enable. Or i missed something?

Thanks

Regards