[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtlib language manager

Estefan Civera [Italy] estefan.civera at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:53:20 GMT 2015

I all after creation a new custom module I want extend other modules like in
the example below

Then after installation I want create a related field in a standard module
that link my new module

function vtlib_handler($moduleName, $eventType) {
		global $adb;
 		if($eventType == 'module.postinstall') {
			// WRITE CODE TO ADD NEW FIELD IN ANOTHER MODULE....
		}
 	}

now I would lile to add a new string definition in language file in standard
module, for a particolular language

for example

$vti = new Vtiger_LanguageImport();
$vti->addItem('OTHERMODULE','LBL_FIELD', 'en_us', 'my custom label');
$vti->addItem('OTHERMODULE','LBL_FIELD', 'it_it', 'la mia etichetta');
$vti->addItem('OTHERMODULE','LBL_FIELD', 'fr_fr', 'xxxxx');

do vtlib provide this function?
I've searched into Vtiger_LanguageImport but I've no found similar function

-----
Ing. Estefan Civera
Vtiger developer and consultant
http://www.estefancivera.net