[Vtigercrm-developers] No mail manager scenario

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:06:29 GMT 2015

Not working with many emails in inbox. If you exceed some quantity (I never
known how much) it simply not showing inbox content. It is poorest email
client I saw ever indeed.. It will be helpful of emails attached to
contacts/organization will have option "reply", so whole system can work
like email client with wise use of workflows/scanner

Stacey

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Hamono, Chris (DPC) <Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au