[Vtigercrm-developers] SMSNotifier Bug(s)?

Manu urs manu.k at vtiger.com
Mon Jun 22 06:15:12 GMT 2015

Hi

Through workflow it will not show as it runs in background. Provider file
will store that failure or success message in database and to check status
you need to go to detail view of that particular SMS and than check status.

It depends on provider file implementation. Provider file is responsible
for all error or success message. If provider file is not sending response
properly that it will not be stored in database. All provider file need to
send response in particular format.

Regards
Manu Urs

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm writing a custom Workflow function that ultimately sends an SMS
> Message. I have noticed that the SMSNotifier::sendsms function writes the
> message to the database irrespective of whether the message actually got
> sent or not.
>
> This is a bit wrong surely. Or at least the message should be flagged with
> a failure message of some kind.
>
> Secondly, if I do get an error message back from the Provider I am seeing
> the following error:
>
>  Fatal error: Class 'ISMSProvider' not found in
>> /var/www/livefit/modules/SMSNotifier/SMSNotifier.php on line 168
>>

> Which is in the lines:
>
>  if($response['error']) {
>>     $responseStatus = ISMSProvider::MSG_STATUS_FAILED;
>>

> Now, there is file modules/SMSNotifier/models/ISMSProvider.php but it is
> an interface, not a class and it is not _implemented_ by the SMSNotifier
> class, it is implemented by the Provider Classes like Clickatell. So I am
> not sure how this is ever supposed to work - unless I've misunderstood
> interfaces...
>
> Alan

Manu