[Vtigercrm-developers] SMSNotifier Bug(s)?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:38:07 GMT 2015

I'm writing a custom Workflow function that ultimately sends an SMS
Message. I have noticed that the SMSNotifier::sendsms function writes
the message to the database irrespective of whether the message actually
got sent or not.

This is a bit wrong surely. Or at least the message should be flagged
with a failure message of some kind.

Secondly, if I do get an error message back from the Provider I am
seeing the following error:

> Fatal error: Class 'ISMSProvider' not found in /var/www/livefit/modules/SMSNotifier/SMSNotifier.php on line 168

Which is in the lines:

> if($response['error']) {
>     $responseStatus = ISMSProvider::MSG_STATUS_FAILED;

Now, there is file modules/SMSNotifier/models/ISMSProvider.php but it is
an interface, not a class and it is not _implemented_ by the SMSNotifier
class, it is implemented by the Provider Classes like Clickatell. So I
am not sure how this is ever supposed to work - unless I've
misunderstood interfaces...

Alan