[Vtigercrm-developers] Web Services Javascript

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:19:12 GMT 2015

On 05/06/15 14:47, Christophe Humbert wrote:
> Hello Alan
>
> If you start typing a name of an contact you have in your db, you should
> have the autocomplete showing you the different possibilities...but I
> have only a very thin dropdown and even i can select a record it is a
> bit "guessing" so I must miss something...to have a proper autocomplet.

I would start by just creating a simple drop down with some values in it
ans getting it to "look nice" - then you can include the webservices
javascript library and autocomplete etc...

The vtiger dropdowns use an old version of the Chosen library:

http://harvesthq.github.io/chosen/

If you need to update them on-the-fly (if you add option tags for
example) you must run:

$("#form_field").trigger("listz:updated");