[Vtigercrm-developers] Web Services Javascript

Christophe Humbert chrissc.humbert at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:47:27 GMT 2015

Hello Alan

If you start typing a name of an contact you have in your db, you should
have the autocomplete showing you the different possibilities...but I have
only a very thin dropdown and even i can select a record it is a bit
"guessing" so I must miss something...to have a proper autocomplet.

Hope this is clearer

Thank you very much for your help so far

Christophe Humbert