[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.3.0 official release

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:23:57 GMT 2015

I agree.

The first bug isn't just annoying, it gets your emails flagged/trapped
as spam so for many users they never appear to arrive. In the Exchange
WEB client it completely breaks the view...

See here which I raised 3 moths ago...

http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/Vtigercrm-developers-vtiger-emails-in-Outlook-Web-Interface-corrupted-td15536.html

Al