[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6.3.0 official release

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:06:54 GMT 2015

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your work.

Second, I think were left behind three very important bugs.

1º mess when you save an email task twice in workflow
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8538
http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/Vtigercrm-developers-vtiger-emails-in-Outlook-Web-Interface-corrupted-td15536.html
http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/Vtigercrm-developers-crsf-td14596.html

2º workflows not working in case you use accents in values in picklists
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8542

3º customer portal not show text with accents in UTF-8
http://lists.vtigercrm.com/pipermail/vtigercrm-developers/2015-May/032275.html

First bug mentioned here is just annoyng but the others are crucial.
All this bugs are for me considered very important because 2º and 3º makes system unusable in those areas

Best Regards.
Manuel