[Vtigercrm-developers] Time Ui type

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Wed Jul 29 00:49:19 GMT 2015

I just used a uitype 2 field when I needed this and passed it a custom
uitype template in my view template:
> {assign var="FIELD_MODEL" value="{$MODEL.timeendmodel}"}
> {include file="./uitypes/Time.tpl"}

Not sure if this is really the correct way to do it, but it worked for
me. And my custom template was only required because I have multiple
records open in the same edit view (time tracking system), so likely you
don't even need this.

On 28/07/15 16:36, Mutuku Ndeti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have gone through https://wiki.vtiger.com/index.php/UI_Types and
> tested the different date / datetime ui types and I can't seem to  get
> anything that allows me to select time.
>
> My scenario - users need to enter records that capture time in and
> time out  for visitors .
>

> thanks

Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ