[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 6.x mobile app

PlaymaN Tepes sshhocckk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:10:19 GMT 2015

Hi Vtiger Developer List,

I did a research about vtiger 6.x app and I couldnt find some good app.
More specifically, any app worked for me.

In this moment I dont know if I need to setup something in my vtiger
installation or maybe APPs are outupdated and dont works.

Of course, official APP dont works for me.

So, is out there some app out there that makes at least downloading worth?

I can see that vtiger app mobile market is not very popular, and there isnt
a very good app and I wonder why.

Thanks all.