[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Class Loader?

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Thu Jul 16 23:39:31 GMT 2015

Hi Alan

Yes the only real answer is to bake in subclassing or functional intercepting from scratch. Something I doubt we will see anytime soon.

Although I had already resolved my problem by modifying the core code I wanted see if it could be done in a more modular fashion and Prasad's "prepend" solution seemed to hold at least part of the key.

My issue was I needed to restrict users available in the "Assign To" field to a small subset of the users in the system (5 out of ~1500). We considered doing it using roles but it meant we would have had to create an unmanageable tangle of roles.

Instead I have modified the core code to filter the list of users down to those which should be displayed.

Chris