[Vtigercrm-developers] Licensing Discussion [Was: Re: [NEW!] [RELEASED!] VTIGER 6.X THEME - MOBILE OPTIMIZED - by MYC!!!]

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu Jul 2 13:08:41 GMT 2015

also ae* which is GPLv2
the current version of tcpdf has a new README.txt which explains the
licensing of the various fonts (seems vtiger uses a snapshot of tcpdf
from 2008, it is still actively developed so including a more recent
version would seem advisable.)

https://sourceforge.net/p/tcpdf/code/ci/master/tree/README.TXT#l88

Alan.