[Vtigercrm-developers] accents and deduplication

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Sat Jan 24 08:03:31 GMT 2015

Hi Alan,

>From the above given example of organization name, during the creation of
records it lets user confirmation for creation for
duplication of records. And during find duplicates it gets option to merge
these records.

In your view do you mean, these records should not be merged as accent
insensitive matching? Please get me clarification
regarding this discussion.

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Alan Bell <alan.bell at libertus.co.uk>
wrote:

>  I put a couple of records in the demo vtiger 6.2 instance to show this,
> it finds a duplicate based on accent insensitive matching, but when they
> get displayed it is doing an accent sensitive process and it doesn't think
> they are a mergeable pair of entities . . .

With
Best Regards
Uma.S
Vtiger Team