[Vtigercrm-developers] Shared Calendar performance

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Jan 22 05:06:43 GMT 2015

Alan,

Would be great if you can file the same on fullcalendar issue tracker too.
I'm sure there was a reason for turning off the ajax-rendering. Please
update the issue link here too.

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I
LIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog