[Vtigercrm-developers] app: we really need a good working app, and you?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:22:37 GMT 2015

Hi,

Yes, we really need a good mobile app, my users ask for it all the time !
For now, it simply does not work for custom modules (at least on Android
4.3)
Custom modules appears on mobile app but always return an empty list
claiming that there is nothing to display.
Obviously, this is not true and there is a bunch of records to display.
I've tried to sync again and again but with no luck.
So at first, I will be glad if we could have an official mobile app.
I've also tried another mobile app called "Droid Tiger", it works far better
and I'm able to see records from my custom modules but :
- it's not stable enough
- not translated
- poor user interface