[Vtigercrm-developers] app: we really need a good working app, and you?

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:44:00 GMT 2015

Hello and sorry if I came back on this point.

I think mobile app it's a priority for vtiger: MANY of our customers ask
for a better solution and someone choose other CRM becouse of it!

So I think vtiger team have to invest more resources on it!

We can invest on it too, but how? Create a new app seems a lost of
resources. I think the best way is if vtiger team open the code and we can
contribute! Is it a possibility? Otherwise how can we collaborate with
vtiger team on improvement of app?

Other people of list, what are you thinking about?