[Vtigercrm-developers] Help Please !

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Jan 9 10:35:29 GMT 2015

Hi,

During save of record insertIntoEntityTable() api of data/CRMEntity.php
file is responsible for inserting data into database.

Inserting table data is fetched from tab_name_index of particular module
file.

For example : Accounts module table name information is fetched from
modules/Accounts/Accounts.php core file.

Hope so this information might help you.

With
Best Regards
Uma S
Vtiger Team

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 10:31 PM, Stacey Johnson <stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Double data field and custom workflow might help
>
> Stacey
>
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 11:38 PM, Mehdi Rahimi <mrm.cisco at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Dude,
>>
>> I  need to understand the vtiger 6 structure , can you help me ?
>> what i need is in 2 PARTS :
>> 1: when i submit a form to database where is the final and exact place of
>> inserting (updating) . i need it because i have changed the date to jalali
>> format (for persian) in datepicker and calendar but i need store the date
>> in orginal format (georgian) so i need to re-covert to that at storing time.
>>
>> 2:when the data is shown from database i need the same as above , convert
>> orginal date from db to persian , i need the exact php file .
>>
>> I really appreciate you and look forward to hearing from you side.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Mehdi

With
Best Regards