[Vtigercrm-developers] v5.4 - workflow task edit error (missing class VTTaskType?)

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Thu Jan 8 20:21:02 GMT 2015

Workflow task edit no longer working (likely since patch
VtigerCRM540_Security_Patch3.zip)

Fatal error: Class 'VTTaskType' not found in
modules/com_vtiger_workflow/edittask.php on line 69

I checked, with the original edittask.php from 5.4 release this was
works again, though that is obviously no real solution.

I saw on the boards someone with the same issue.

https://discussions.vtiger.com/index.php?p=/discussion/169707/fatal-error-class-vttasktype-not-found-in-varwwwhtmlcrmmodulescom_vtiger_workflowedittask/p1

> All vtiger 5.4 with default configuration is working fine except when
> I go to trouble ticket and I press settings. Then I go to workflow
> list and I press "Workflow for Ticket Created from Portal". Then I try
> to edit the one and only task there is and I get this msg.
> We have applied the VtigerCRM540_Security_Patch3.zip
> Any help on this will be much appreciated

Hoping someone can point me to a solution for this issue. Possibly a
file is missing from a patch, or my update has somehow gone incorrectly.

Thanks

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ